Fire protection: dividing structures, expansion joints, routes and cables
- Fire protection of service penetrations for non-flammable pipes and fire protection of cable systems: PROMASTOP-Coating, a fire-retardant mixture with EI 1120 fire resistance class.
- PROMASEAL-Mastic, PROMASTOP TYPE S and MGIII fire-retardant mortars with EI 120 fire resistance class.
- Penetrations for non-flammable pipes with synthetic rubber insulation and for flammable pipes: UniCollar fire-retardant collars and PROMASTOP fire-retardant cases with EI 120 fire resistance class.
- Fire protection of service penetrations for flammable and non-flammable pipes: CP 648 fire-retardant wraps, EI 30, EI 45, EI 60, EI 90, EI 120 fire resistance classes.
- CP 644 fire-retardant covers, EI 90 and EI 120 fire resistance classes.
- Service penetrations for non-flammable pipes and cables: CP 601S, CP 671, CP 673 fire-retardant mixtures, EI 120 fire resistance class.
PYROPLEX LIMITED – CARBOLINE POLSKA
- Fire protection of service penetrations for flammable and non-flammable pipes: PYROPLEX PPC4 collar and PPW4 wraps, EI 90 and EI 120 fire resistance classes.
- Fire protection of service penetrations for non-flammable pipes, protection of cable systems and cable bundles: FLAME CABEL EC, paint and spackling paste, EI 90 and EI 120 fire resistance classes.
- Flammoplast KS1 and Flammotect-A, fire-retardant paints for protecting cable routes with NRO class.
We offer fire-retardant solutions from renowned and respected manufacturers. One of them is Hilti, a company operating in the global market of solutions for technology and the construction industry. Its products are distinguished by top quality and compliance with international standards. Passive fire protection systems manufactured by Hilti include e.g. firestop putties and sleeves, sealants, spray paints, coatings and mortars, collars, wraps and firestop foams. The range of products manufactured by Hilti also includes various accessories which supplement passive fire protection systems, including fixing elements, nozzles, collars and dispensers. In order to provide adequate fire protection, we also carry out fire-retardant spray painting using modern paints and mortars.